Monday, October 27, 2008

Eco Diaper Bag

I found out this weekend that my friends, Tim and Meg, are expecting their second baby in 6 months. I also learned that my friends Alison and Keith are on the path to conceiving their second baby. Congratulations!

The Diaper Duty product of the day is the Eco Diaper Bag by Wee Generation.



You can buy the bag for $200.00 here.

Before I lose you with the $200.00 price tag I should tell you that 100% of the profits go to the non-profit organization Healthy Child Healthy World AND the bag includes $100 worth of eco-friendly treats such as:
Seventh Generation baby product vouchers
Naturally Clean: The 7th Gen. Guide to Safe & Healthy Non-Toxic Cleaning
Wee Generation baby T
Healthy household tips from Healthy Child Healthy World


I also love this bag because:
It is made from recycled beverage bottles
It has removable totes for feeding and changing (Yippee for easy organization!)
It also comes with a changing pad, a bottle cozy, and an accessories pouch.
Neither mommy nor daddy will be embarrassed to carry it.


If I were a parent, this would be on my wish list. I also think it makes a great shower gift especially because of all the products and information included.

Meg? Alison? Either of you interested?

Dear Reader, if you are interested, just click on the links included in this post for more info. and/or to purchase.

Oh, and an important note, I am not being compensated for endorsing any of the products I am including in Diaper Week on Notes on Nannying.

No comments:

Post a Comment